? asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

Is it ethnical to test on aminals?

Test what and how?

Testing a pet hair brush on animals is categorically different than testing experimental drugs.

I do not believe it is.

would you prefer to test on people?

Depends upon the research and the test.  Is it ethical to cut open a frog in high school biology class, assuming you did?  Was your knowledge worth it?

• Maxi

"Ethnical" means of or pertaining to a group having a distinct racial, cultural, religious or linguistic character.so assuming you mean 'ethical'

Few like or approve of testing on aNiMals...however the majority of people demand the baby cream they use on their baby or the sun lotion they use is safe to use and doesn't cause chemical burns, that the medications they take doesn't kill them and the washing up liquid they use doesn't make their skin fall off....... so the option is limited to ensure these and billions of other products are safe for humans

I don't think you have to be of ethnic origin to do tests on animals.

I believe you can be any nationality you like..

of course it is