Who asks to buy house?

My brother from out of state saw me for the holiday.  He said he got a text asking if he wants to sell at the house I live in myself. He said it's weird. How could someone ask my brother about a house in my name? Did he get this text or is he hoping I sell?

There are militant flippers that go to great lengths to buy houses. I get post cards, letters and calls regularly.  Presumably they get my info from the tax records showing no lien.

Is was probably a spam text where the computer program making the text got mixed up about who the owner was. Some stupid spam text isnt worth your time, forget it.

• ?

I get a snail mail once in a while asking if I want to sell my unit even though it’s not up for sale. 

Your personal info is everywhere on the net. It might not have been updated so it’s possible that the person thinks your brother is still living at your house if he once lived there.