Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 2 months ago

I’m thinking about blocking my friend’s number and his “mentor’s” too, he keeps getting me to try and join Amway mentorship ?

I’m not sure if this is the ethically or morally right thing to do, he is a good friend.. but brainwashed completely. It seems like everytime we chat, he talks about how his mentor’s mentor retired at 30 and working the 9-5 is a set up, etc, etc. At first, before I had ever heard of Amway I was curious and started the process, now I’m nearing the end of their “screening” and they’re wanting money. They waited until the end to mention Amway and a quick google search yielded only negative reviews. I’m at a point of just blocking numbers, I did not meet this friend until after he started the amway process and was knee deep in it, so I assume him being my friend is largely just a recruitment process. 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Eva
    Lv 5
    2 months ago
    Favorite Answer

Don't worry about seeming rude. Amway is one of the biggest MLM scams out there. Go ahead and block them.

• a
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

Yes, acting *as if* he wanted to be your friend is part of the process. They don't call it Scamway for nothing.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

you do have a mouth , you only got to say your not interested , its as simple as that troll .

• Judy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Be up front and tell them you just aren't interested.  If they won't back off, block them.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

there is nothing ethically or morally involved here at all, you simply are not interested, its your decision and they are not respecting it, so block.

• 2 months ago

Block everyone involved. Save yourself the aggravation. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.