Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceSmall Business · 2 months ago

I’m thinking about blocking my friend’s number and his “mentor’s” too, he keeps getting me to try and join Amway mentorship ?

I’m not sure if this is the ethically or morally right thing to do, he is a good friend.. but brainwashed completely. It seems like everytime we chat, he talks about how his mentor’s mentor retired at 30 and working the 9-5 is a set up, etc, etc. At first, before I had ever heard of Amway I was curious and started the process, now I’m nearing the end of their “screening” and they’re wanting money. They waited until the end to mention Amway and a quick google search yielded only negative reviews. I’m at a point of just blocking numbers, I did not meet this friend until after he started the amway process and was knee deep in it, so I assume him being my friend is largely just a recruitment process. 

• Eva
    Favorite Answer

Don't worry about seeming rude. Amway is one of the biggest MLM scams out there. Go ahead and block them.

• a

Yes, acting *as if* he wanted to be your friend is part of the process. They don't call it Scamway for nothing.

you do have a mouth , you only got to say your not interested , its as simple as that troll .

• Judy

Be up front and tell them you just aren't interested.  If they won't back off, block them.

there is nothing ethically or morally involved here at all, you simply are not interested, its your decision and they are not respecting it, so block.

Block everyone involved. Save yourself the aggravation.