Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Why don't liberals like information and doing their own research?

They prefer disinformation, being lied to by the media, and not seeing for themself.

For example the Deep State. Most leftists deny there is one, yet there are numerous credible books on the Deep State that runs the media and shadow Government.

Update:

Yeah you guys are impossible to reason with. Point proven. I wonder how helpless you liberals act in a library or book store.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Credible books? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Do you normally believe everything you read in a book? Why not believe Harry Potter or lord of the rings? Just for shîts and giggles, why don’t you explain what the “deep state” actually is? It’s just some crazy concept made up by the far right, and it makes literally no sense. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

"They prefer disinformation, being lied to by the media, and not seeing for themself."

Bahaha! Too funny. Could you name us one of these books so I can have another good laugh at you?

• 2 months ago

WOW.  you couldn't be more wrong if you tried.  Well, I think you did try, actually.  Success at being wrong.  good job.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

There are hundreds of books about Goldilocks, the 3 little pigs, little red riding hood, just because someone wrote a book about it doesn't make it true!

• 2 months ago

So... you’re saying that after four years in office as the Chief Executive, Trump still isn’t running the executive branch? That’s a pretty colossal failure of leadership. What are these e-books you’re citing as evidence, then?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.