Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 2 months ago

What things in life will change by the year 2025 (aka the quarter of the way to the 22nd century year)? ?

Favorite Answer

Everything.  The last pandemic of this ilk occurred in 1918, just over 100 years ago.  WWI was from 1914-1918, also just over 100 years ago.  The Great Depression started in 1929, nearly 90 years ago.  Most, if not all, of the people who would have memory of those events are dead or about to be dead.  With no living person to act as defense against of those events through firsthand experience, we have no real defense against them.  Unless the history books are a total lie, in which case something worse may be about to happen, then the time for those things to happen again is at hand...and sooner than people may think.      

Not sure. I know you already picked a best answer so I don't know why I still have the option to answer this great question! Realistically, I do agree with the best answer. But also (I can dream can't I?!), I thought we'd have flying cars by now, everything automated and we'd have robot boyfriends/girlfriends/wifes, etc! Hehe.

• Liz

Long before then, the words of Daniel 2:44 will have been fulfilled. “In the days of those kings the God of heaven will set up a kingdom that will never be destroyed. And this kingdom will not be passed on to any other people. It will crush and put an end to all these kingdoms, and it alone will stand forever,"

The world will see a theocracy.