Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsFootball (American) · 2 months ago

Thoughts on White NFL Quarterback Matthew Stafford kneeling for the National Anthem before the game?

Lots of white folks are not racists. 

• DK439

Leaders stand not kneel!

He's a swollen-faced ungrateful retard and a third-rate quarterback.  No wonder the lions have sucked for years with this POS in the lineup.

You gotta keep up with it. His wife went on a rank about Michigan being a dictatorship. She apologized later.

So it was fake, he and his wife are Trump supporters. Detroit is 80% black. With stafford at the helm, they won't win another game. He will be with another team.

• Kathy

I do not care what he does. I am not a fan of him.

It doesn't surprise me that someone who has spent their entire career working with African Americans would give a sh!t about them.

• Embery

That's his business.

Don't care.I decided to quit watching national anthems.He can sit stand kneel or anything else he wants for all I care,He and those  like him are why the rateings are so low.They will not believe it is a joke when the tv networks quit paying the billions they were used to recieveing

• Rick B

I think it is class-less and unpatriotic.

Must be nice passing to JJ Watt