Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 months ago

How would you describe Gemini females and their friendships with other females?

I am a Taurus and had a best friend who was a Gemini for many years. She was very self-centered and bitchy. She was a good friend! Just had a really bad negative side to her. She was the type to compliment you and as soon as you turned your back she’d talk about how ugly you look. She also seemed to be jealous when I got more attention from guys or if I looked better when we were to go out. It was honestly draining dealing with that and as I took a next step in life I ended the friendship. Best decision ever.

• Janet

Her Sun sign is only how she relates to you. It has no bearing on how she is with others (that is Venus), NOR on how she reacts emotionally (that is Moon).

A "really bad negative side" does not show up in the Signs in the chart, but in the types of aspects that occur between the 10 planets. Squares and oppositions between planets create inner tension, and all negative actions arise from the stress of inner tension ... although people can outgrow the stresses indicated in their natal chart if they work on it.

Good move

Taurus and Gemini as best friends??? LMAO!!! That's like saying a lion has a grizzly bear as a best friend. She honestly didn't like you and wished you would disappear. When you finally ended the friendship, she probably felt liberated. You're still licking wounds