Do you guys believe that Donald trump will overturn the election?

I believe that the election was fraudulent and that there was cheating. What do you guys think 

Update:

I believe that he will overturn the election cuz the media has tried to hard to get him out of office. In the debates they ask Donald trump the hardest questions and ask joe Biden these soft easy questions 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Only attempt at cheating was by Trump and the Republicans,  guess what, they failed

As for the debates each candidate got asked the same basic questions, just because Trump had a hard time answering does not mean they were harder

The media has "called " every election since 1948 and that was the only one they got wrong

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

NO because this was a legitimate election. MOVE ON.

• Tmess2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

So far, in almost every case, when pressed by the judge to clarify their claims, Trump's attorneys have stated that they have no actual evidence of fraud.  Regardless of what people believe based on what they may have heard on the internet, there are no facts supporting a claim of fraud in this election.

As far as the debates, Trump's campaign helped pick the reporters.  The problem is that Trump has been lying to his voters for four years, and the media knows it because they have fact-checked everyone of those claims.  So when he tried to repeat his lies during the debates, they called him out on it.  Biden only had it easy during the debates because he was prepared with credible answers, and he did get pressed on several issues that he wanted to avoid.  

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

I believe he will win and overturn the election. Since when does the media call the election🤔

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

lmao -- not in a billion trillion gajillion years!!

• 2 months ago

No, he will not overturn a completely legitimate election.  There is no fraud and zero evidence of any cheating.

What debates were you watching?  They had pretty much the exact same questions.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.