Bra for Wedding Dress?

Hello. I am looking for a low back strapless bra for my wedding. I don't know where to begin. My best fitting bra is a 34 K from Lane Bryant, but it is not strapless and doesn't fit perfectly. The ladies at the store were unable to recommend any other stores, and I have maxed out of their sizes. Does anyone know where I can go? The women at Lane Bryant said the absolute biggest band size with the smallest cup I could go was 38 J. Please, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you for the suggestion about a bridal seamstress! I haven't heard of that before, just regular seamstresses. I will look for some in my area. Also, for the whole troll question and reporting thing; we exist and need help finding this information! Bras just aren't made big unless you are big around, which isn't fair, and you don't/didn't help. I did check some answers on previous questions, but none of the stores/suggestions for places to go had any in my size.

• drip
    Favorite Answer

I would see what the bridal shop can do with bra / stability in the dress. Got to a professional bridal seamstress.

With your cup size I doubt any strapless low back bra is going to give any support IF you find one.

Bra, I think that might be choose by your groom.

Its good idea. Why don't you look for some BRA offers on https://www.zapingo.in/zivame-offers

you can wear stylish bra thats looks like you hot

Go without a bra.  You will be a sensation.

Perhaps you can have bra cups sewn into the dress, if the style is fitted - much like a swimsuit has

you can try torrid! I love torrid! good luck!