Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

When and how should I file a motion of discovery for a traffic citation? ?

I haven't gone to court yet. 

2 Answers

  • Bruce
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

    Contact the department that issued the citation. Chances are they have a form to fill out. If not, just submit a letter asking for any and all information including audio and video relating to the traffic stop. If it is a criminal matter, you will need to go through the District Attorney's office 

  • 2 months ago

    Honey, this is the part where you consult your lawyer.



Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.