Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsBiology · 2 months ago

Why do humans and life make no sense?

Humans and life make absolutely no sense. Humans are these beings that think only for themselves. Life is this thing we all experience and we all end up doing the same things over and over until we die. There has to be more than just that to it. Humans are so illogical about things. Are all humans insane? Why is it so hard to make sense of this crazy world?

Humans do always irrelevant things

I know life can be monotonous, but where I have found the most meaning is caring for and loving my family, working hard, and trying to challenge myself and not take the easy way out on a daily basis. Life feels like a constant struggle, but if we give up that struggle and we stop working hard, life seems to lose its meaning. That's what I've noticed in my life. Also, speaking with God and discovering your spirituality may give you a better understanding for the meaning of life. I suggest starting with a prayer. I don't mean to push religion, but I know that having a spiritual support system is healthy, and has given a lot of people purpose.

Source(s): Life
  • ?

Its not about HUMANS or any other ANIMALS---its all about the quest for DNA to reproduce and spread itself all over the world----Each DNA has it's own strategy---either floating as a free cell----or building structures--like multicellular organisms  Plants and animals to carry and expand its range.----to reproduce and spread copies of itself.----A HUMAN is just ONE of many vehicles that DNA has devised for its primary purpose.---An Intelligent creature that can travel ANYEHERE on earth and reproduce.

• ?

Do you think squirrels think about the wellfare of other animals; what about wolves? No elephant is setting up reserves for humans, but humans are setting up reserves for elephants, and shooting poachers; so there's an example on both sides.

We were put on Earth to care for creation, even if we haven't done a good job in many cases.

If you are just doing the same thing over and over maybe you need to look at how you choose to live your life. Find a way to help other people,  and since you seem concerned about the environment find something to contribute in that area.

Well this link breaks down recent findings in life origins and the ultimate goal for life. https://youtu.be/_H0yoBiBM5s

Youtube thumbnail

This is the Biology section. The biological answer is that humans, like all species, are adapted just well enough to survive and reproduce. All else is irrelevant.

• Jim

Human overpopulation is the real issue.

Humans are not all bad like you imply. We have saved a number of species from dying out though no fault of humans. You just need to find your passion.