Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

When is it obvious that a guy likes a girl?

Aside from asking her out which is totally obvious, but I mean what are some things he would do if they don't know each other that well, but he's attracted to her from the start?

• ?

There is a physical reaction when someone is attracted in which their pupils widen. It's totally involuntary, and doesn't mean they're interested in a relationship, but it does show that they are physically attracted to you.

As for the other, women spend a lot of time looking for subtle signs. Men are rarely subtle. If he's not showing obvious signs, and he's not trying to get together with you, he's probably not interested. 

He will call more and text more. I could tell I was winning certain men by how often they would simply give me compliments that weren't sexual and how often they would want me to come over/ them come over even if it isn't a short distance. He will also make things very clear with you.

Personally, I would just ask. The worst he could say is no.

• donnie

Ask her to coffee