Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Anyone like sex, but not women ??? LOL?

I have not found a girl i can stand for more than a couple months, thats my longest relationship. After we have sex a couple times, i usually just drop them or keep them as a friend with benefits. MANY GIrls annoy the F outta me, serious. The vindictiveness n pettiness is a real turn off.

N dont even tell me girls are not vindictive, thats Fkin BULL

• Hayley

Women like sex. Anybody can be vindictive. 

I'm sure you'll have a very long relationship with your right hand.

• donnie

Because you’re using them for sex but when they do it to you then it’s a bad thing 

Your attitude towards women is only going to attract more of these types of women. You talk very negatively about them and sound like you’re very young or immature. Learn to appreciate women for more than sex and maybe you’ll find someone you actually enjoy being with. Most of the “good” girls out there don’t want to be with a man who speaks about them so negatively. Learn to be a kinder, more mature person who actually values women as people and maybe you’ll have better luck mate. 

so ur a *** boy