Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

Does Yahoo email you back ?

They said: "An incident ******* (random #) has been created for you and you will be emailed shortly." 

It's been ten minutes, and I still have not yet received an email. I was writing politely to ask them why one of my questions was removed. Should I wait, send another request, or just realize they probably won't email me back? Does anyone have any experience with an appeal like this? Thanks so much! :)

Favorite Answer

Unless you win the appeal, you will usually not hear. Even if you win, you may just see the post restored. They will NOT tell you why it was a violation. "Shortly" can be several day in time. If you want to know the reason for the violation, post "Why was this question (answer) a violation?" and add any details you remember so the users can see the exact context. The experienced users here will explain it to you. Many times the violation is not in the question but in the added details and updates.

Not anymore, I don’t think