Anonymous

Why do black and white people hate Mexicans ?

Because they make too damned much noise, their kids are brats, their music SUCKS, they`re dirty with garbage always piled up attracting mice, cars on their lawns and blocking other people`s driveways. If you leave anything in your lawn, it won`t be there long. Break ins increase a lot, dope dealing, screaming and yelling in the street, cops start coming around all the time. Property values drop, and it becomes dangerous to be outside in your own yard. CONSTANT turmoil in what was a decent quiet neighborhood. When it`s only a few of them, it`s all good. But as soon as there are more than a few, it rapidly becomes unbearable. Then their houses have to be burnt down. Then they HAVE to leave. And the problems will go with them.

Unfortunately, some Latinos, when they get a permanent visa, begin to embarrass not only their people but all the Latin immigrants who have been wanting to have a better life and act correctly.

Of course, there are exceptions where xenophobia actually occurs.

Some of you are extremely outspoken and feel as free as possible about embarrising people in public by acting like such smartass know it alls, that's why it's always hilarious when you get beat up, because every time you get into fight I know you're the ones who started it, I know your culture, I know how you are! 

I don’t hate Mexicans and I’m white. Don’t generalize everyone like that. Not every white person hates you 

Mexicans are not a race. The first president of Mexico was white.  Mexican wrestling was invented by a white man. Most Mexican inventors are white. 

.

Because you are some seriously scary people. People can sense it around you that you are danger and a threat and our spirits/souls just hate each other and each other’s presence don’t they. My guess is you are the racist types aren’t you. 

I've never met a black and white person

Do they look like this ?