Will you take a Covid vaccination if your church leaders tell you to? If so, why? ?

Favorite Answer

i will not ever take a Covid vaccination, unless it became a Law to do so.

I will anyway because it's my duty to the world to do so.

Common sense tells me to get the vaccination. I will get it as soon as it is available, obviously because there is a pandemic. 

There is no reason not to, but some people are afraid because of fake conspiracy theories. 

• Mog

I will eventually take one when I’m satisfied that the vaccines are safe. People in high risk categories will be given the vaccines first, so by the time they’re available to me I’ll know whether they’re safe and effective or not. I’m not expecting them to be available to me for another 6-7 months. 

Since a good Christian man (Donald Trump ) created it, yes. 

My church would never say that.  "Covid" is fake, by the way.  The billionaire class of the world admit that they use the fake media to push the "covid" lie so that they could try to put the world in a "great reset" to make you a slave.  They're not hiding it.  They all say it to your face.