Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Is it true that the Proud Boys are largely incels who want women to be required to have sex with them?

@Cul-De-Sac777: Since when can't white supremacists be incels?

Favorite Answer

With a name like "Proud Boys" and many of its members dressing like the motorcycle guy from the Village People, I don't think they want to have sex with women, if you get my meaning.

• david

Maybe -- But have you considered that the Proud Boys want to have sex with Trump.

I'm 99% sure that almost no one, but left wing goons looking for boogey men, knows who or what the "Proud Boys" even are. I'm as right wing and diehard as you can possible be as far as the mentally unstable left is concerned, and I have no idea who these "Proud Boys" even are. They sound totally irrelevant. 

. Cul-De-Dac777 got to the obvious response before I could. 

. And then there's this: 

>> Who Shivzagit?!

. Their total worldwide membership could probably fit in a single grocery store if the shelves were taken out. 

Most Incels are ugly men who call attractive men douchebags and thugs to make themselves feel better.

You're not entitled to pùssy. Take a shower and leave mommy's basement 

I seriously doubt proud boys want to have sex with women! LOL!

no clue. Why don't you ask them, Nancy boy?

You people were pushing that the Proud Boys were white supremacists, and it fell flat on its face.  You wanna try again?