Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

Guys, what does he mean when he says this?

So...

I was having the talk with the guy I'm seeing and he said he's not ready for a relationship yet.

However, in the same sentence he also told me "I'm borderline in love with you".

What the hell does that mean?

I swear guys are more complicated than women.

I’ve been told this one before too. It means he likes you but not enough to actually commit to you. Drop him and find someone who is sure they want to be with you. You deserve more. Don’t play into his stupid game 

It means he is horny and wants sex, but doesn't want to get trapped into being faithful and only having sex with one woman.

Often, for men, "in love" means they want to have sex with you, and may not mean anything more than that.  But DO listen to his "no ready for a relationship yet".  Men are not ready for one until they have their life in order, and even if they DO fall "in love" with a woman, if they are not ready, then they will not marry or even commit to her. Men don't approach relationships the same way women do, so don't think he will act like a woman would (women want commitment).Btw .. "in love" is not love, does not necessarily transform into lasting love, and the stronger the "in love" phase is, the more conflict and pain there will be once the "in love" phase dies out. 

Guys are not more complicated than women.  You just are a woman and you think like a women, expect men to think like a woman .. and when they don't, then you are confused.

Men have the same trouble about women, finding women to be confusing too.

He’s close to loving you just not ready for commitment yet. Could be for many reasons