Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 2 months ago

Why does no one believe that I was a police officer and the questions I've been asking?

So, as mentioned in a previous question, I was a police officer for 7 whole years, but I appear to be getting answers from people who say I'm a troll. Everything I have said about the vending machine and the burger van were all for real.

If you don't believe me, I have a dismissal notice. Check it out for yourself.

Because calling us morons would not be an insult to morons.

Calling you an officer or a moron would be an insult to both.

By the way, your FAKE dismissal notice doesn't REMOTELY resemble a real document issued by ANY employer.

Why don't people believe you?  If you were really a police officer, you'd know you should never post personal information on the internet. "I could not identify the siren button."  You're not the brightest bulb on the Christmas tree, are you?

I have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.  This will come as a shock to you, but you are NOT the only person who posts on Yahoo.

• ennui

So, you print out a "dismissal notice", take a picture of it, and post it on Yahoo answers. If you're really 42 years old, and feel the need to prove yourself to people online -- on Yahoo Answers of all places -- you have serious problems.

Well you have 2 things going against you on here.  Liberals are so stupid they believe that everyone is lying and liberals hate the police, even former police.  

Well, I'll give you this. You sure put a lot of work into convincing us you're a troll.