Microsoft is refuses my valid refund, what can I do?

I bought a game from microsoft but, after playing it, the game crashed and then became completely unplayable. Despite the game being unplayable, they refuse to give me a refund because I've played +2 hours of the game.

Considering that the issue is impossible to appear unless you play +2 hours of the game, this feels like a scam.

Is there anything I can do to make Microsoft give me my refund for this broken game?

When it comes to issues regarding a game.  Once you're outside the retailer's return / refund window, all you can do is address the issue with the PUBLISHER & DEVELOPER of the game.

The publisher & developer could use the information you could provide for the issue that you occurred so they can create an update or patch for game in question to resolve the problem (& effectively "unbreak" the game).

If they fail (& refuse) to fix the game, you may have a case to get Microsoft to "recall" the game (assuming there's enough complaints)...  which would authorize Microsoft (as the retailer) to issue refunds to all buyers of the game, regardless of play time.  Please be aware that recalls on digital storefronts are fairly rare, especially for respectable game publishers & developers.

This is part of the general "Caveat Emptor" ideal of the free enterprise system.

• ?

Talk to whoever made the game, whatever it is, and get some tech support on why the game won't launch. A crash should not make a game impossible to ever work again.

They should offer an even exchange. That is the most common policy on games that stop working.