Our city has an openly gay news anchor. Does yours?

Cute, too.

Favorite Answer

If you have ABC, you have gay news guys on your TV.  Used to be NBC was all poofs, but not so much lately.  CNN and MSNBC have their share.  Most of Fox's gay crew are behind the scenes, but they creep-out onto camera from time-to-time.  I could care less but it's funny when you see one LGBT person in a big position, and suddenly the entire network is staffed by their boyfriends/girlfriends.

I haven't watched TV news for a few years now but from what I remember the anchors usually talked about the news, their personal lives were hardly if ever mentioned. I know all the stations here are LGBTQ friendly, so if any of them are and are comfortable with it I am sure they are open without fear of repercussions.

No, in my city it is customary to just burn homos.

• ?

I don't know, probably? 

I'd imagine ours does.  The broadcast area here has over ten million people and over 20 full-power TV stations - so certainly there are many news anchors, and some of them HAVE TO be gay males.  I've been told by others ,"Oh, I've seen HIM at the clubs," on a few occasions when I happened to be somewhere with the news on.  I couldn't tell you who's who, tho.

You should have included a picture!

Why should we know whether the news anchor is gay or not? 

• Scott

My city has a population of about 40,000 and it’s too small to have a TV station.

I don't live in a city or near one, and don't own a TV. So I don't know and don't care. 

Not that I am aware of neither is it anything I really pay much attention to.