Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 2 months ago

When will this pandemic end?

What do you predict? I think around 2028-2029. 

I think the pandemic will have declined latest between September to November 2021 through vaccination, although some policies might still be in place for many years or even decades to come because the virus will never disappear.

Your prediction is too long. My prediction is about the end of 2021 it will clear all the virus around the world in the end 2021.

• Vela

It depends on if congress cooperates with Biden and if right wingers listen

• Eff off. NOT gonna be that long troll. Hopefully will end SOON or early in 2021!

It already ended scientifically, it ended back in the Spring and early Summer depending on where you live.  Covid no longer reaches pandemic levels.

Politically, however, the fear mongering continues. It's a huge worldwide grab for power and our freedoms.  We being kept afraid and isolated and most go along with this so willing like sheep to the slaughter.

As for the virus, it's here to stay like all other viruses we have lived with our entire lives.  And the survival rate overall it's above 98%.  For younger people is almost 100% survivable.

We are being lied to about this virus big time to spread fear and take your freedoms.  Stop falling for it!

It already ended.  I destroyed the last virus on Tuesday.  I just didn't tell anyone.

• David

It’s possible that this virus never goes away completely, and it could be recurring but for the standards of it being a pandemic that will hopefully go away by next summer. We’ll see how fast and effectively the vaccines are distributed and how well they work.

Chances are, I predict that it’ll still be an issue for the rest of our lives, but the restrictions will likely be permanently lifted sometime next year or two. 

It just depends on whether the vaccine(s) comes out or not soon and how effective it is, as well as whether even with little restrictions, it seems to keep people’s symptoms minimal that it makes it uncommon to see much cases of it in the hospital. 

Yeah, I get it, most recover from it regardless of a vaccine, but still, it doesn’t mean that the virus doesn’t make it any more or less uncomfortable to breath and if the vaccine makes it a lot more tolerable to the point where chances are, we’d only see like a tiny handful of cases here and there on a global scale, then that’s where we will be able to get out of the pandemic state.

When either everyone is dead or we've built up immunity to its most fatal forms.

When humans stupidity will crash.