Finding a job as an international postgraduate student in Germany?

Guten Abend alles!

I am a 19 year old student currently in the 1st year of undergraduate studies in Business and Economics. I study in my home country, which is North Macedonia. Germany is a country I have always wanted to live in and I wanted to ask you if that is truly possible. My plan is to graduate here, in Skopje and enroll for masters degree in Berlin. I saw the GPA requirement and converted it to percentage, (it was 75 percent) and it is easily doable for me because Im generally a good student (current gpa 85 percent). Now my question to you is, lets say I get accepted in a german university and get my masters degree. I believe i have 18 months to get a job (correct me if Im wrong). I learn german daily for 2 hours, and by then I I would be around b1 - b2 level. My english is c1 certified. What are the chances of finding a job in Business Management/Marketing in Germany and what happens, if i cant find a job in 18 months? Can i renew the "job hunting visa" or thats it, its over and I go back to my poor and miserable country?If you read this far, thank you for your time and patience. Hopefully you can help me out by answering my question.

Schönnen Abend noch!

Plan on NOT remaining in Germany, and NOT working while a grad student either. Your German skills are inadequate, and if you reach B2, will still be inadequate. Business management & marketing are glutted fields, and you will have nothing to offer employers they cannot readily obtain among their German citizens. Plus EU-rules: jobs go first to the country's citizens, then if a shortage, any citizen of any other EU-member country. You cannot compete. Make sure employers in your country respect any school you go to in any foreign country & will consider hiring a graduate of a foreign school since you will NOT have the necessary background in your country's tax laws & tax accounting (accounting & finance), employment laws & regulations (HR), local market knowledge (marketing), and especially no local references & recommendations from people known to local employers!

• Tavy

This site is for all English speaking countries. I doubt if you will find anyone from Germany on here.