Anonymous

Why are Hispanics and black people offended when asked to go back to their countries? I am a Japanese American and I wouldn't be offended?

So like basically, I moved here in 2020! Yes, I literally just moved here. LOL. Go ahead and laugh it out. I know. Anyways, I see black people (mainly) complaining about the way the country runs, right? Same for Hispanics? Kind of. Not really but white people tell them that same line.

"Why don't you go back to Mexico?"

"Why don't you go back to Africa?" 

Then, they become highly offended but why? 

How is that offensive to them? My mind is blown away! I would literally laugh if someone told me that and I would be like "gladly." I honestly would not mind at all going back to my culture and people! Think about it? I'm so confused on why the sensitivity of going back to your home country like it's a bad thing. Are you not proud of where you come from? Your country filled with people exactly like you? To me, it is quite interesting. 

Brother X, quit the victim mentality. I am also not offended by your statement. I would gladly go back.  can we say the same about you? Are you proud of your African heritage? 

Favorite Answer

Because people of colour and left wingers are sensitive and get offended by every little thing even though there’s no racial context there. If a certain person of a race continues to whine and complain about non existent white privilege and systematic racism that’s not actually occurring than anyone would get fed up and tell them to go back to their country. It’s just obvious if you hate it so much than just leave. People just like to take things out of context and constantly pull the race card. It’s their issue not anyone else’s who said it

• ?

Why don't you take yo *** back to Japan and mind yo damn business??

Africa and Mexico suck, they're horrible places.

Africa is the worse place in the world, it's literally hell on earth.

It's funny cause blacks claim to be oppressed yet refuse to leave the U.S.

I think the context it is said in, is what comes off as offensive.

are you sure Japan didn't chuck you out ?.

i expect better from them then this idiot question designed to get people say 'well Japan is great, Africa not so much'.