Anonymous

How to avoid my three main stereotypes?

(1) black people are dumb due to TV events like a continuous behavior of resisting arrest. - I basically in my mind feel this way about all black people. 

(2) white girls are slutty due to what I see on the internet. - I basically feel this way about all white girls. 

(3) Mexicans are lazy due to not being able to work hard, be responsible by not having children while in poverty then try to cross over illegally after having kids when realizing you want a better life now? - many also don't speak English 

(4) hmmmm I think that's it. 

Do you guys stereotype anyone automatically? How to not do that? 

Pope, this is done automatically! 

Favorite Answer

I don’t like black people that much and find they fit most Stereotypes. But you need to go out and maybe meet some white women or Mexicans and realize not all are like that. Ones race doesn’t determine their actions. There’s lots of hard working Mexicans who can properly speak English and America is their homeland and white women who work hard and have standards. If you go out and meet these type of people you’ll see their all not like that 

Just stop being a bigot. You choose to be one.