Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 2 months ago

Girls, would you tell your husband right after marrying him, that you don't ever want to have sex?

No. I'd not have wed if I wasn't interested in sex! 

• ?

It’s a pretty simple solution for the guy! All he needs to do is get an annulment, and explain that the marriage was never consummated. 

The woman would not get any of his money or assets, or any alimony or support. It would be as if the marriage never happened

No. I can't speak the same for other women BUT, on my side, it would be REALLY dishonest to say something like that. 

Errrr... no. It would have been dishonest to keep something like this from him, and it would be grounds for an annulment. Plus, living the rest of my life without sex? I don't think so.

• Jerry

I wouldn't marry without there being an engagement lengthy enough and serious enough that such matters would be thoroughly explored BEFORE there was any marrying. 

• Ann

And then, just as quickly, he could have the marriage annulled since you married him on false pretenses. Why would you not want sex?