Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 2 months ago

Other Y!A account says oops user not found!?

It shows logged in, but when you try to ask or answer questions it says something went wrong, then when you try to click on your account it says, oops user not found! What is going on, my other account is letting me log in (this account). What is going on. 

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Either its a Glitch or your Account is Suspended I get that Message from time to time try Refreshing the Page and see if your Account comes back up If it comes back then its just a Glitch if it does not come back then its Possible your Account was Suspended 

Did you receive you receive an email warning from VerZion beforehand?

This is a very temporary glitch. I've gotten that 2 or 3 in the last 3 hours. Your account has not been suspended. This frequently happens on USA holiday weekends. It is not a holiday for the rest of the world. 

However, since it is an alternate account, Yahoo or Verizon may have suspended it, blocked it from participating on YA. 

• ?

YA decided to take the weekend off i guess.  i'm getting similar issues.  just wait and see if the fix it