Is Detroit Lions head coach Matt Patricia's final game against the Houston Texans in a 41-25 loss on Thanksgiving Day?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I guess it was, and I guess many didn't care at all

• 2 months ago

Who cares the cases r getting worst 

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

If Lionel Messi coached soccer would that make all his players into Lionel Messi ?

• 2 months ago

Matt Patricia is just another Bill Belichick disciple to flame out fast on their own. GM Bob Quinn was also with the Patriots before going to Detroit. Charlie Weis, Romeo Crennel, Bill O’Brien all coached under Belichick, and have never established themselves as legitimate head coaches in the pros or college. Atlanta Falcons general manager Thomas Dimitroff, who worked in the Patriots front office was also fired this year. 

The jury is still out on two other former Belichick disciples now head coaches, Brian Flores (Dolphins) and Joe Judge (Giants). Current Patriots offensive coordinator Josh McDaniels left the team for the Broncos and stunk up the joint before getting fired. Two years ago, after going back to the Patriots, he accepted the head coaching job with the Colts, then ran back to Papa Belichick the same day. Chicken! No guts, no glory. 

One would figure that Belichick having gone to nine Super Bowls, winning six, would surely pass on his genius to his assistants and those in the front office. Just look at Bill Parcells' coaching tree: Belichick (six Super Bowls), Tom Coughlin (two Super Bowls), and Sean Payton (one Super Bowl).

Bill Belichick's coaching tree. 

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • RICK
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Hes gone, 2 seasons too late but he's gone. They also fired the stupid GM who hired him

• 2 months ago

He's out now and so is the GM.

• 2 months ago

I doubt it.Probably make it to the end of the year.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

That stupid worthless fat-faced retard, Stafford, was kneeling to disrespect the US flag during the national anthem.  Patricia did nothing.  Patricia needs to be fired and fat-face needs to be cut.

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

He has not been fired yet. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.