Does my ex have feelings for me?

Me and my ex broke up 7 months ago it was mutual we ended on good terms. Lately my ex been texting me first asking how my day is, we flirt with each other and he says he will always be there for me. He said he wants to hangout with me and catch up. Today’s thanksgiving and my ex said he’s thankful for having me in his life and he can’t wait to hangout with me what can this mean?

• Strand

Probably, but he can like you and enjoy your company without wanting to get back together. See how it goes when you meet up, but if he doesn't make his intentions clear you are going to have to confront him and settle this. He knows what he wants. Don't accept ambivalence or vague promises for an answer in the future. If you two don't want the same thing, cut ties and move on.

• Jerry

Since I know nothing about your ex, I have no idea whether he's the sort say things like this when what he really means is that he misses the sex. 

Sounds like he wants butter on both sides of his toast . Dump him!