Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

Dirty Obama was behind all the fake Russian collusion and attacks on Trump, should Trump go after the real enemy of the US, Joe Biden?

Joe Biden, the pawn of the Chinese Communists.

Obama was a pawn of Iran and Russia.

• ?

its just a game the democrats use , say it first without the proof . since when have the democrats ever have proof .. 

White Supremacy militias are the real enemies of Real Americans.

I don't know that Biden is "the" real enemy of the US.  You yourself say he was/is a pawn.  I'll leave it up to Trump and lawyers who support him to decide whom to prosecute.

I don't know if you saw the headlines,  but here it is.

******  Biden wins.   ******

You may not like it,  you may even hate it, but that is how it is.  

Trump will not return. 

He will not because in the last month or so he has burned his bridges.  He has caused embarrassment to the country and at home to his political party.

Time to move on.

Trump’s problem is that he hates democracy. His “enemies” are our democratic institutions and traditions which interfere with his power hunger. 

lame trolling, but thanks for making cons look bad

Trump is recognized as a Nationalist even by those abroad living in more Socalist countries(in this case my distant family in Poland)  Do you know what a Nationalist is? It's someone who LOVES their country and puts their country first. Brainwashed Democrat  Sheep are willingly blind to the fact that THEIR party is the one who hates America. They all need to move to Venezuela, a place more in line with their values. Then America really will be GREAT AGAIN! 

Source(s): LOGIC.

Dump is a fascist traitor who hates america and hates freedom and defies our constitution on a daily basis 

• ?

Oh look, another anonymous troll spouting easily disproven lies.  I'm totally shocked.  We all know that the Russian collusion bit wasn't fake.

Yawn.

Obvious Troll Trolling Obviously.