Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

I don't feel safe returning to work for fear of someone from my previous job coming there to try and hurt me, what can I do about it?

I apparently ticked off this guy at my last job & narrowly escaped as he tried to come after me late on my last night there while pushing cart's.

Irs been over a year later & yet I'm still terrified of returning to any job because I'm afraid this guy will find out where I work & then proceed to go there only to physically harm me.

do I have a right to feel protected?

Until he does something to you, apart from whatever took place a year ago then no, there isn't anything you can do. Unless you want to keep hiding out and not working and being a slacker due to your fear. If he truly tried to attack you a year ago then you should have called the police and gotten the incident documented and maybe pressed charges, if you were able.

Just as interesting as it was a year ago.  Yes, you have a right to feel protected.

Paranoid much?  Interesting story.

Still playing the victim here are ya?

I must admit, you changed it a little, but you are still the butt hurt, you are the best, everybody is picking on you, nobody does the job better than you do TROLL.

You want us to believe that you have been hiding out in your home for a year because you think this guy will get you?

See how stupid you look, probably thousands of employers in your area, and this guy is going to go to every one a year later to track you down? See how silly yor fake posts are getting?

• Maxi

You have the right to report anyone who threatens you............ however it has been over a year it is likely this person has moved on and grown up.......... which is exactly what you need to do