sean asked in HealthMen's Health · 3 months ago

Couldn’t keep an erection during sex?

Hello, I’m 21 years old and I couldn’t keep an erection last night with my girl before we had sex. I don’t have any problems getting an erection. But last night, she would perform oral sex on me and I would get an erection, the moment before I would insert it in her vagina, I would get soft again. I don’t think this is a medical issue because I’m very healthy and I have never had a problem getting an erection other than last night. Could it be a mental problem? I did feel really nervous because it was my first time. But I like her a lot and I like her body so I don’t understand why I can’t maintain my erection. 

Good erectile treatment device https://fabfellas.com/

have you gone to your doctor? you should get this checked out incase there are any underlying issues. penis health is incredibly important. get yourself a bottle of Man1 Man Oil so that you know you're smoothing your skin and giving it all the vitamins and amino acids that you need! 

Its psychological and will worsen over time.

The fear of impregnating a woman and paying child support forever will easily destroy the moment. 

Replace your overweighted girl for a hot attractive woman at 5'6" 150 lbs.