sean asked in HealthMen's Health · 3 months ago

Couldn’t keep an erection during sex?

Hello, I’m 21 years old and I couldn’t keep an erection last night with my girl before we had sex. I don’t have any problems getting an erection. But last night, she would perform oral sex on me and I would get an erection, the moment before I would insert it in her vagina, I would get soft again. I don’t think this is a medical issue because I’m very healthy and I have never had a problem getting an erection other than last night. Could it be a mental problem? I did feel really nervous because it was my first time. But I like her a lot and I like her body so I don’t understand why I can’t maintain my erection. 

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Good erectile treatment device https://fabfellas.com/

• 3 months ago

have you gone to your doctor? you should get this checked out incase there are any underlying issues. penis health is incredibly important. get yourself a bottle of Man1 Man Oil so that you know you're smoothing your skin and giving it all the vitamins and amino acids that you need! 

• 3 months ago

Its psychological and will worsen over time.

The fear of impregnating a woman and paying child support forever will easily destroy the moment. 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Replace your overweighted girl for a hot attractive woman at 5'6" 150 lbs.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.