Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

how can you tell if you’re a narcissist ?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

There's no such thing as a narcissist. It's an invented condition used to control people.

• Dejair
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I want to find in the life the energy of intense love; to accumulate in me the energy of intense love; and to radiate from me the energy of intense love with dignifying and joyous purpose.

I want to find in the life the energy of profound peace; to accumulate in me the energy of profound peace; an to radiate from me the energy of profound peace with dignifying and joyous purpose.

I want to find in the life the energy of infinite gladness; to accumulate in me the energy of infinite gladness; and to radiate from me the energy of infinite gladness with dignifying and joyous purpose.

" I am me being " !

• 2 months ago

If you enjoy listening to your own voice, berating people when they disagree with your opinions, pretending to be a bigshot in society, associating with successful and wealthy people, seeking perverse pleasures, seeking validation, refusing to kowtow or admit that you are wrong, lack empathy, have the self-important attitude and you are a closet homosexual or prefer young men to admire your large dictionary.

• 2 months ago

If you have to place "me" in every situation, then you might be a narcissist. I feel a true narcissist would play mental gymnastics enough even to do something good or charitable for someone only to think "See ME everyone? Aren't I so great? Don't you just love ME?"

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

There are many things,You don't care about anyone else,

you lie a lot,everyone is lower then you,etc.

But to find out you need to admit it.

That hardly happens.

• 2 months ago

If you dont' have empathy for others, and think things like " oh well this doesn't affect me so who cares".  When you think your the only one that matters in this whole world and everyone should believe what you believe or else, when you try to control the will of others.  You know like Trump

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

When the questions you post in online forums aren't to learn something, but are just about you.

• 2 months ago

When you don't care about anyone else but you. No worries though we live in a narcissistic/parasitic society anyway.

Source(s): Social media helps.
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.