Would you respect him?

Would you respect a 47 year old man that still lives with his parents. He doesnt have a job and he doesnt have a wife. He uses girls everynight. I sure wont respect that. I prefer strings attached

• Ana

Obviously not. But some girls are stupid and they only care about physical looks, so those girls get what they deserve

• ?

He sounds mentally disabled 

I mean, did he leave the nest, have health setbacks and need to move back? Did he have a booming business hit by COVID, lose everything due to tax issues and falling behind in bills, then move back? If none of these two scenarios happened, I would be looking at him like he was Jason Meyers, Halloween crazy and would not have anything to do with him as a friend or lover. 

* Number one.. Broke is not attractive. I dont share my private with broke men. Poverty is not on any woman's must haves list and the ones that accept it are thirsty or arent accustomed to a man of means. 

*Two...a grown man totally comfortable living in his parent's space tells me he is not a go-getter and is not a problem solver. It tells me he is lazy, settles, and is not emotionally mature. 

Now, if he had a full life in another state and sold his house to move back and live with his elderly parents who need emotional, physical, and/or financial help due to illness, injury, or age, I applaud him and see nothing wrong with it and understand why he has ladies. Yet, this is my last scenario. Im trying to play devil's advocate hoping this guy is not just the complete and utter loser you described. Otherwise, this guy succckkkks and so do the women who entertain this nonsense