Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 2 months ago

I have been falsely accused of sexual assault?

I am 26 years old and an elderly women accused me of sexual assaulting her I am disgusted because I have never did enything like that and also what will happen to me will I go to jail and also I have never been in trouble before with the law I am very upset because this is the first time someone made a false accusation against me I am thinking of killing myself.

why would I lie I am innocent and god is my witness.

IF you did not do it, there is no evidence, and thus you can't go to jail.

Has this person claiming you committed sexual assault filed a police report? Have the police come and spoken to you about the allegations being made? If they have not come to talk to you, or even if they do come to talk to you, do not speak to them. Any criminal defense attorney will tell you not to speak to the police, and for good reason. If the police have enough information to arrest you, then they will. If they are wanting to speak to you to ask you to some questions it is likely they, at that time at least, do not have enough to place you under arrest. That could change however, if you spoke to them and answered a few questions or corroborated anything that is alleged.

I'm skeptical of your story, but if it is true a thorough investigation will take place.

Where were you at the time?

DNA evidence?

Phone records?

Etc.

Unless you happen to be unfortunate enough to live in a town with lazy cops, or have already been on their radar numerous times, you have little to worry about.

Troll Harder.......

Calm down, she needs to prove that it happened, people can look at you crookedly, but in the end the truth will prevail.