Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureCultures & GroupsSenior Citizens · 2 months ago

What are you Senior Citizen's planning to do for the upcoming Christmas season if Covid is still likely a serious issue?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

I will be attending church first but it will not be like previous Christmas services have been.  There will be no Christmas hugs (which we do aplenty usually in our church).  No singing, just speaking the hymns, spending the day with my daughter and granddaughter whom I see regularly anyway.  My daughter does a lot for me because of health issues.  Usually all the others in the family turn up in the evening but that part won't be happening this year. They will mainly be staying in their own homes I think.

• Snid
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

See my immediate family only as I have been doing since last May.  It's actually the same as always.  We don't celebrate Christmas with anyone else.

• 2 months ago

Watch 6:00 news to see more covid rising.

• drip
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

COVID will be a serious issue at Christmas and for New Years Eve.

No one will be coming over and we won’t be going out. 

Thank goodness for FaceTime and Zoom.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Same thing as Thanksgiving; I'll spend it at friends' house and have to stay the night because of curfew.  Toque de queda, as they say in Spanish; it sounds more scary.

• ?
    Lv 4
    2 months ago

spend it with my parents.

• 2 months ago

Staying home but may do a quick drive-by to drop off gifts. 

• Ann
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

We will be sending out gift cards this year and very likely spending a quiet day at home.  We can do some i-pad visits.  Dinner will be very low key.  We have a daughter-in-law who has terminal cancer, so celebrating is not high on the list.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

About the same thing as I have been doing for the last 8 months or so. 

• donnie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They are just like any of us really 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.