Is it wrong to reject the Christain God and accept Satan?

It's wrong for you! If you reject the Christian God and his offer to save you from eternal punishment all you have left is eternal punishment! I can tell you as a fact you don't want to go there I've been there! Satan can't protect you there when I went there Satan was right next to me stuck fast in the boiling sulfur! There's no sex there is no parties there's no nothing that you would like there is nothing but eternal boiling in melted sulfur and choking and screaming night and day you can't go anywhere because the sulfur is like glue.

If that's the future you want you go ahead and reject the Christian God and his offer

Absolutely. The truth is that death leads to heaven or hell, and the only way to heaven is through faith in Jesus Christ.

The Bible is very clear that no one can earn their way to heaven since good works do not pay for sins. See Gal. 2:16, Rom. 3:23-28, 4:4-5, Eph. 2:8-9, Tit. 3:5. The only way to heaven is by believing in Jesus for His free gift of eternal life. Jesus shed His blood on the cross as the full payment for our sins. He did all the work; all He requires of us is that we believe in Him. Once you believe in Jesus Christ to save you, you are secure forever!

Because we have all sinned against a perfectly holy and righteous God, we all deserve eternal separation from God in hell (Rom. 6:23). However, God loves us so much that He sent His only Son Jesus to die on the cross as our Substitute so we don't have to go to hell. Christ died for our sins, was buried, and rose from the grave three days later (1 Cor. 15:3-4). He gives eternal life freely to anyone who simply believes in Him for it. No one can be saved by doing good works. Salvation is by grace alone through faith alone in Christ alone (Eph. 2:8-9).

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me hath everlasting life" (John 6:47).

Satan have evils work on mankind, to snare and deceive them to ascribe partners to GOD , by saying that Jesus is the son of GOD.

Depends on the individual. You can always choose the only alternative....

I am Catholic and Satan likes to destroy families, he is the father of lies. So yes, it is wrong, but it is your choice!