Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw Enforcement & Police · 2 months ago

Should I just keep trying to apply for the police again?

I was a police officer for 7 years, unfortunately I was fired and was given a suspended sentence because I made a terrible mistake while doing my job, a serious incident occurred due to my ignorance and unfamiliarity of my police car.

I'll be honest and say that I'm a little bit confused as to what happens now, can I immediately start applying for the police again? Or am I supposed to wait? I was at my local Job Centre today but I was kicked out because they wouldn't allow me to eat my ice cream while job searching.

Why are the people at the job centre so damn fussy and judgemental? Plus, the ice cream store is right next to it, are they trying to say that they've never eaten ice cream themselves?

Anyway, what are the odds that I could make myself a cop again? 

No.  Stop asking this question repeatedly.

You sound like an incompetent dummy and shouldn't be allowed to even breathe.

You are the same OFFICER that had a vending machine brought into court too are you not?

This is just as bad as the first BS story you tired to pass off, and you had my answer calling you a bad troll flagged and removed

Well here is your chance to do it again, because I am going to call you a TROLL once again and you do not seem to be improving.

But thanks for playing can you catch a TROLL? Answer==Yes I can and did

Obvious troll is obvious.

• ?

If you've been fired because of a criminal act, you cannot apply to the police force with that on your record. Although the fact that you're claiming to be a grown man who was kicked out of the job centre for eating ice cream strongly suggests you're a troll. 

The post office is hiring. You haven't the discipline required to be a law enforcement officer.