What do you think of the quote: “life is suffering”?

• 3 days ago

I believe that is true but not because everything is terrible. I think life is wonderful, I just think when you compare it to everything in eternity, we see that this world is made of three things and one of them is suffering.

Source(s): Neville Goddard

From my perspective. That's largely true.

Most people of the world have a hard life,  majority are what-in the west--is considered poor

Source(s): 68 years old.

From a human beings perspective life is a suffering like feeling having to be alive only to be aware of death. In a more shortened answer.

Bummer quote.  Life has both good and bad things, but people tend to find what they are looking for.

It`s Buddhist.                                  

It's rather vague. Who is suffering? All of Life? At every moment? Clearly life isn't defined by suffering, nor is it is most frequent state. Life is boring, happy, peaceful, sad, diseased, healthy, and everything in between. Life is the greatest show on Earth.