Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

How do you feel about it?

Donald Trump lost the election.  By a clear and compelling margin of popular votes and electoral votes.

Favorite Answer

I'd like to say I feel relieved, but in reality, I'm only slightly less disappointed.

I wasn't happy with either choice, and I would have feelings of misgiving no matter what. 

• Robert

I feel sad for all Americans who will soon be paying higher taxes, gas prices even higher than when Obama didn't have any energy exploration, and restrictions on business that will kill so many job opportunities.  Something like 26 democraps wanted to be president and they chose the most stupid man in Washington.  SloJoe was is, and except for the financial costs we all all be saddled with, will continue to be a sad and pathetic joke. 

That's not what I am seeing. Fake news hasn't told you yet about these lawsuits that are starting to favor Trump?