Where should I bury my father, a Vietnam veteran ?

My father passed away a few days ago..he was a 3rd infantry Vietnam marine veteran with a bronze star and Purple Heart. He had agent orange physical disability complications. He only started telling me some of the stories after I enlisted in the Air Force, but never talked much about it before to anyone else in the family. He grew up in West Virginia and always loved it there, but was told that he can be buried in Arlington national cemetery with honors. He never talked about it, I shoulda asked but never expected him to pass so soon. What do you think I should do? I’m leaning on the military honor funeral 

Favorite Answer

Bury him at the nearest National Cemetery that has room. That old saying: "a place fit for heroes" sounds nice, but doesn't work when you have to drive to Arlington, VA to visit his site.

• ?

Pure BS..................Yesterday you weren't even American. We can read troll.

well, since your lying, who cares