Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

Tough question for jehovahs witnesses only?

please only jehovahs witnesses answer only.

Would this person survive Armageddon if it happens? would these things be taken into consideration or respected by God if Armageddon happens?

I live in a nursing home and there was a resident who died earlier this year, she had a chronic/severe form of schizophrenia, she basically just used to smoke all day and a lot of the night as well, hardly slept. I don't think she would have been able to attend any sort of church and she required a lot of medication, she could not sit for long. she died from lung problems from smoking and i dont think she was able to control the smoking, i think it was coz of her schizophrenia, she was a chain smoker. she regularly talked to herself and had regular psychotic symptoms, she looked very unwell, she also had an acquired brain injury and a paramedic said she had attempted suicide. so my question is if Armageddon happened while this person i described was alive, would they survive? or in a case of any other people like this would they survive?

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Why do you ask us about this? It is not our place to judge people. (Matthew 7:1-3)

God has given Jesus the authority to judge humans, not Jehovah's Witnesses. “When the Son of man comes . . . , all the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate people one from another, just as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. And he will put the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on his left.”​ - Matthew 25:31-33."

We can be sure he will judge in a righteous and merciful manner taking all things into concideration: "Even if our hearts condemn us, God is greater than our hearts, and He knows all things." - 1 John 3:20

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

"Jehovah's witness" leads to torments in hell because it teaches works for salvation, and becasue it rejects the truth that the Lord Jesus Christ is God.  So get completely away from "Jehovah's witness".  Here is what you need to believe:  Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell.  So to avoid hell, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.  When a person dies, they will be in heaven or hell, and they can't get out of hell if that is where they go.  To go to heaven and not go to hell, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, without adding any of your works.  Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, who is God and who died on the cross and shed His blood to pay for all our sins, and who resurrected from the dead.  See Romans 4:5 and 1 Corinthians 15:3-4.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

The jw cult leaders say that only baptized cult members will survive their stupid Armageddon, so that would be a no.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.