Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 2 months ago

I don't know if I am going to heaven when I die. I'm a good girl. Help? ?

I'm a virgin, I rarely drink, I don't smoke or do drugs. 

I'm not queen star, I'm Amber 

My name is Amber but I work hard to be a good person. I pray to Jesus every day and help people. 

Favorite Answer

Uh huh, sure you are.  Nevertheless, on the slim chance you are sincere and not trolling, I'll answer you.

You are not repeat NOT saved by remaining a virgin, by not smoking or drinking or your good deeds, no matter how many they might be.  You are saved by God's GRACE, His gift to you for the sake of your faith in Jesus Christ and His saving work on the cross (John 14:6, Ephesians 2:8-9).  Big difference. 

• Paul

It sounds like you are currently on the road to Heaven. If you remain there, you will reach Heaven.

If you desire salvation and are trying to do what is right, you will be fine. God does not expect perfection but only a willing heart. 

If you knew God, you would know that you can have faith or trust in Him to treat you right if you do not rebel. He is not a mysterious and unpredictable ruler. He is your Father in Heaven.

God alone is Good. We are born separated from Him... and He is the Source of Righteousness. Being reconciled to God, means that you receive the Holy Spirit of Righteousness that is from Him. Without God, we don't have a chance, but with Jesus in our lives, we have the assurance of salvation, even eternal life. Anyone who calls on His name in Truth and in sincerity with a humble heart, God will hear and acknowledge. God is not looking for perfect people, but sinners who are willing to be made perfect, by allowing the Holy Spirit to take up residence in their souls and make them more into His image. Making wising choices is a good way to life your life, but the wisest choice we will ever make, and should not fail to do is to ask God for eternal life, through the name of Jesus.

• rick

Morals are subjective.  I think it's sinful to refuse to have sex when asked. I don't think you are a good girl. I think you are a siren tempting  men to do unsociable acts.

If you believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, you're going to heaven.  Believing in the Lord Jesus Christ also means being forgiven all sins, including all sex sins, all drunkenness, and every other sin past and future.  Nobody can be good enough to avoid hell.  So to avoid hell, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.  When a person dies, they will be in heaven or hell, and they can't get out of hell if that is where they go.  To go to heaven and not go to hell, believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, without adding any of your works.  Believe in the Lord Jesus Christ, who is God and who died on the cross and shed His blood to pay for all our sins, and who resurrected from the dead.  See Romans 4:5 and 1 Corinthians 15:3-4.

• Well, "Amber," aka Queenstar, you're a spammer, so there's that.

You can try to be good all you want but it won't help.. The only thing that actually takes you to heaven is believing in the gospel of Jesus Christ found in 1st corinthians 15

Are you nutty Queenstar? In any event heaven is a fictitious place. So your question is invalid.