The US was the 40th country to close travel with China. It wasn't some big stroke of genius and Trump was being a follower...?

... Is that the only arguably correct thing he did since this pandemic started?  Isn't that kind of pathetic they're bragging about it?

Lol at anoncon blocking coward trolling me and copying my questions.

...after Trump spent 3 months saying it was "just a cold" and it would be gone in the Summer.  Well, it's November and numbers are only rising.

Favorite Answer

The U.S. didn't close travel "with" China.  It closed travel by healthy, uninfected Chinese citizens, but it allowed Americans to continue to travel, get the virus, bring it home with them, and spread it throughout the U.S.  It wasn't some stroke of genius -- it was just another excuse for keeping out foreigners.

He figured it out before Joe.

I don't know anyone 'bragging' about Trump's treatment of the Covid-19 pandemic, his poll ratings on dealing with Covid-19 are poor except among committed Republicans.