Mickey asked in Social SciencePsychology · 2 months ago

I'm lost in life, I can't find my way, what can I do?

I am a 38-year-old man, a professional in a career that I do not like (social communication) I wanted to be a truck driver, but my family did not support me, I wanted to be a mechanical engineer, but I am terrible with numbers, I have looked for a job of whatever, but nobody receives me, I have no friends or girlfriend, definitely no woman likes me, the love of a couple does not go with me, so I gave up on women, I CAN'T WITH THEM, there was never ever a woman who loved me, so during 11 eleven years I had sex with 40 prostitutes, I took refuge in them, because never in my life was there a woman who at least treated me well, failed as a bassist and boxer, my days are full of deep sadness, nonconformity, incomprehension for my family and society, uncertainty, hopelessness, I don't know what to do with my life, I only feel peace when I'm asleep, what can I do ?

Relax and focus... Keep your face out of the screen and concentrate... It will come...

Go back to the beginning.

"I am a 38-year-old man? But my family did not support me"? Once you get passed blaming others, then you can call yourself a man, or a woman if you're a grown up. That's just the ADULT thing to do