Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 2 months ago

Is balding that unattractive to women? Any advice for a guy that's been balding every since he was 20(27 now)?

I just feel like women in general are far more attracted to men who have a nice haircut. My hair is like meh... I'm mostly balding in the back of my head. The front if sorta already, but it's not as great as it used to be.

However, it's one of those things that I'm really insecure about. I workout a lot lately and I hope to get pecs, 6 pack and everything.

However sometimes I feel even I got that fit, still, my hair will always ruin my chances.

I don't mind a balding man as long as long as he shaves everything off. That can actually be hot.

However, its weird when he has some around the front side and back but all of it missing on top. Its kind of old man who has given up on life looking if he doesn't shave it off.

Also, if he shaves it off and is confident about it and won't constantly talk about how he lost his hair or show his insecurity its fine.

BTW if you shave it off, make sure to use sunscreen there and to your face so you don't look burnt and get freckles/age spots everywhere.

• ?

The "cure" for balding is to shave your head. Then you're not a balding guy anymore, not a guy with a big forehead anymore, not a guy with shiny spot anymore, but are instead a guy who shaves his head. That is, a guy with a shaved head counts as a guy with a nice haircut.

And sure, having a "gym regular" body is attractive. I know my life changed a lot when I transformed myself from a skinny Olive Oyl into 125 pounds of solid rippling muscle. 

• ?

if any woman won't date you for that reason they are not worth the time and effort