So if Biden is inaugurated, can we look forward to another jobless recovery?

Will he top the welfare President?

@L.F. You may have been too young to remember, "Welfare President" was Obama's nickname.

@tribeca_belle Thanks for your perspective, my perspective is utterly different.  The commencement of Obama's administration began the longest period of unemployment I have ever experienced. 

• ?
    Favorite Answer

Get ready for higher prices, more restrictions, less industry and more of everything that was bad about the Obamanation.  SloJoe has hired every retread  cast off from years ago.  And remember when you were paying twice as much for a gallon of gas than you pay today?   Well guess what?  It's the Obamanation third term.

I still cannot think of a reason why the Democrats would put up with Biden after he enters the White House. I figure they will say he got sick, and we would be seeing Kamala and Obama filling his spot. Biden admitted to voter fraud before the election. So he is a loose cannon, and I think they cannot afford any more gaffs.

Trump's doing's aren't going to be easy to reverse .

Plus i think he destroyed its' transmission too . Thank Skydaddy Biden only needs forward to drive . 

Mean while he accelerated  transmission of the C word virus By not

grabbingitbythepussy 

Yes. Democrats take great pride in suppressing blacks and high unemployment numbers.

The recovery from the Great Recession that President Obama inherited was hardly jobless so don't lie. President Obama presided over a steadily growing economy, without running up the huge debts that Trump did even before the coronavirus pandemic.  

President Biden will do a good job with helping the economy recover from the Trump disaster but, like President Obama, he will face mindless, determined obstructionism from the Republicans in the Senate and the House. 

• Kathy

No one will know what will happen until the time comes.