Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesBooks & Authors · 2 months ago

Apparently almost a quarter of "hate crimes" recorded last year in Europe were "anti-Semitic". Why would that be?

Could it be that people are beginning to awaken to the fact that they are the ones causing White genocide and the promotion of all kinds of deviant filth?

https://www.rt.com/news/507884-osce-anti-semitism-...

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

Nope, it is because malignant morons keep pushing ridiculous, vile lies about innocent people.  

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No, that is not the reason. Would you care to guess again?

• Fred
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

You are the one displaying demeaning  language such  as "deviant filth"!

Perhaps you can explain more to me; than I can ever induce you to understand? 

• ?
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Why are  you claiming that Jews are promoting your ideas? 

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

Not only in Europe and also different people regard different other people as responsible for their own mistakes.

It is always easy and cheap to look for a scapegoat and shift the responsibilities of fault to others, but it does not solve the problem.

Europe is also not unique in this. It is rather a human problem. Even Russia has a high number of hate crimes (esp. against colored people and homosexuals) and a long history of anti-semitism and other kinds of racism (like against people from the Caucasus and other Slavic people).

Furthermore, there are many Muslims who hate Jews as well (again:  in their opinion the Jews and "the West" are responsible for everything bad in the Muslim world) and many Buddhists, Hindus, Confucians, Taoists etc. who do not care about Jews and understand that their problems have nothing to do with Jews. Maybe they are more mature.

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

may be because they are anti-semitic , or havent you thought about it !!!!

• 2 months ago

The resurgence of anti-semitism is due to Nazis beginning to come out of their hidey holes 75 years after being crushed, and fanatic Moslem lunatics settling in Europe.

Orthodox Jews are as opposed to LGBTQ rights as the most extreme groups, so claiming Jews promote it is absurd.

• 2 months ago

You know any Jews intimately? I do.  I'm not a Jew, but I know 'em. One of the things they believe is that NO ONE but Jews are going to Heaven. The rest of us won't ever get there because they are "God's chosen people." They look down their noses at all of us Gentiles. They really have copped an attitude. It's easy to be pretty well ticked at them. They are the original racists. And they always will be.

• Tina
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

No, I should think this is because antisemites like you repeat rubbish like this. Aren't you ashamed of yourself?

And Figmo - no, you quite clearly do *not* know any Jews, intimately or otherwise. Your ideas about Jewish teachings on the after-life are ludicrous.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes, absolutely right. People are waking up to the Jewish agenda to replace white Europeans with third world savages. 

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.