? asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 2 months ago

BREAKING: Arizona to send election into audit!!! Why can't Dems and libs comprehend that the entire Dem SCAM is crumbling ?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

It's not just Arizona. A signature verification audit is in the works for Georgia. Also, a Pennsylvania court blocked certification in Pennsylvania. Things are about to get interesting. Of course liberals can't comprehend it because they get their "news" from left-wing propaganda outlets like Maddow, Lemon, and Cooper. They are part of a cult, I'm afraid.

• 2 months ago

Breaking when? Maybe two weeks ago but not today. Let it go!

• Kathy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

The democrats did not do a scam. 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

BREAKING:  Almost all elections are send into audit.  *yawn*.  It's a routine step taking by election officials.

Attachment image
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

They do not get it. For some unknown reason they think CNN is the arbiter of the election. You gotta pity these drones. 

I'm not even religions, but we should all pray that the Demented man who has a WW ll world view and is a cheat and very dangerous ässhole, spends the rest of his days in a rocking chair on the porch

• 2 months ago

It’s gaining momentum fast, but was to be expected. You can’t cheat this excessively and expect to get away with it. The result is gonna be irreconcilable damage to the democrat Party. It could even finish them off.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

- It's about time.

- Re-COUNTING was okay in about 1 or 2 cases. 

- This has foreign mddling written all over it.

- Dems aren't smart enough nor dumb enough for a massive scam against their own country.

- They ARE stupid enough to not want a thorough investigation into foreign meddling.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Vote often and early, vote dead and squirrelly. Democrat motto.

• ?
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

BREAKING, Biden won the election, it's over, get over it!

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Democrats won arizona, I’m glad the mccain voters are starting to disappear.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.