Poll: Who do you like better, Princess Diana or Kate Middleton?

megan markle.     

Princess Leia Organa.

Prince harry his hot call me darling

I have never formally met either, so I can't form a judgement. Fun fact~ I did shake hands with Prince Charles during a walk-about, and saw Princess Di on the other side of the street.

The one that is not a rotten corpse.

The living look better in tiaras than do the dead. Kate looks like she smokes cigarettes, though. 

I guess I like myself more than either of them. 

• Lili

Let's just say that I wasn't a Diana fan.

Kate Cambridge (she hasn't used the name Middleton since her wedding day) is a bit of a cipher.  It's hard to know what sort of a personality she has.  However, precisely for that reason, she comes across as a decent person who takes her role seriously and knows how to be discreet, whatever complaints she might have. I wouldn't want her life, but she appears, at least, to have adjusted well.

Kate Cambridge is a princess, too, by the way, just as much as Diana was. Royal duchesses are princesses by marriage. That's why she is styled "Her Royal Highness".  One of her titles is "Princess William".

The monarchy is not supported by taxes.

Kate... and the anonymous respondent should learn English, then maybe people will listen to him. 

None. They are just bacteria who eat you stupid Britishers taxes